Cybersecurity for Computers
Keep your business computers and network secured from online attacks.
A robust security system to protect against malicious attacks and unauthorized activities
- Utilize a white and black list approach for protecting against unsecured hosts (whitelist composes of secured host, while blacklist composes of unsecured hosts). The system will not allow access from blacklist hosts.
- Block malicious / hidden packets at the application level with a filtering system in order to mitigate damages to your critical services.
- Stop website attacks by inspecting and reducing HTTP-based attacks, which will control the rapid data transmission.
- Prevent specific attacks on domain name system (DNS) and reduce amount of data transfer.
- Control flooding using in advanced mechanism, which disables suspected hosts’ ability to attack core network infrastructure.
- Protect voice over internet protocol ( VoIP) service from script or botnet attacks through massive requests.
- No investment needed for equipments (rack, firewall).
Type of business
Financial and banking industries
Businesses using applications or online shopping